Thursday, October 16, 2014
HERSHEY’S Chocolate Waffle Cookies
Prepared by Bill Justus Executive Chef at HERSHEY LODGE
2 ounce HERSHEY’S Special Dark chips
1/3 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
· Preheat and grease waffle iron.
· In saucepan combine the HERSHEY’S chocolate chips and butter. Cook over medium low heat and stir until smooth.
· In stainless steel bowl mix together the eggs, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
· Stir into chocolate mixture and then fold in the flour. Mix until smooth.
· Drop batter on to the waffle iron. Close and cook for 60 to 90 seconds or until firm.
· Remove from the iron, cool slight and dust with confectioner’s sugar.