Krunchy KISSES Cookies
• 36 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
• 1/2 cup light corn syrup
• 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups crisp rice cereal
• 1 cup slightly crushed corn flakes
1. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
2. Stir together corn syrup and brown sugar in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full boil. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Add cereals; stir until well coated.
2. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Loosely shape into balls; gently press chocolate piece in center of each ball, shaping ball gently into cookie shape. Store in covered container at room temperature. About 3 dozen cookies.