Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Soak poppy seeds in milk for 2 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in water, oil, and eggs. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Blend in poppy seed mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Drizzle on some white glaze - a spoonful of water added to at least 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar until it's not too runny or too thick