Chocolate Peanut Clusters
2 pounds white almond bark (it comes in this big block at Wal-Mart)
4 1-oz squares German's bittersweet chocolate
12 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
24 oz jar plain or honey roasted peanuts
* Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
* Cook on high for one hour.
* Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
* Turn slow cooker on low and stir every fifteen minutes for about another hour until completely smooth and melted.
* Drop onto waxed paper in bite-size drops.
* Remove and store covered for up to one week.