HERSHEY'S HUGS & KISSES Crescents
• 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
• 24 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates or HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolates
• Powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 375 F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Place 2 chocolates at wide end of each triangle; place an additional chocolate on top of other two pieces. Starting at wide end, roll to opposite point; pinch edges to seal. Place rolls, pointed side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Curve into crescent shape.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; sift with powdered sugar. Serve warm. 8 crescents.
Note: Leftover crescents can be reheated in microwave for a few seconds.